
Today was stressful. Not sure why it was more stressful that usual. Maybe it had something to do with the typhoon that hit at 4am and pounded us for twelve straight hours. Maybe.
Anyway, on the way home I had a mom moment in the car. You know, one of those moments where everyone is whining and complaining and asking you for something all at once and you just lose it and scream, "What about me? Does anyone care what I want?" Of course they don't. But I said it. I couldn't help it.
Everyone was pretty quiet for the next few minutes. Then Gage told me that he had something to tell me but he wanted to write it down when we got home because he was too shy to tell me in person.
So we went home. By the time I had all the wet raincoats, rain boots, umbrellas, backpacks, lunchboxes & karate gear unloaded from the car I stepped inside and he handed me this.
In Gage speak it reads, "I will only get presents when it is my birthday or christmas or hanukah."
My sweet boy. My sweet, sweet boy.
2 comments:
Awwwwwww- cherish those moments
(and you're allowed to have a fit!) Sorry about the weather!!!
What a sweetie pie Gage is! (Even when I sound like yoda.)
Post a Comment