Friday, July 3, 2009

two little monkeys climbing up a wall...


So, I understand that these are my flesh and blood & that I was the photographer here but is this shot of him pointing out where she should put her hand not the most endearing thing you have ever seen? Like ever?

Today I finally got to witness the kids rock climbing first hand. (Usually dad goes and takes pictures while mom crafts...or sleeps...or exercises...or one of those things that don't normally get enough attention). But today, I joined them. And this place rocks. Yeah, I know, terrible pun, but it's true!

What an amazing experience for this young generation. Climbing to the top of a building with complete freedom & absolute security. Really, what could be better for a child? Ours at least. I guess I'm just assuming that they are all little monkeys.

Below is a short film of Gage's first climb of the day. BUT, before pressing play please note that you will need to adjust your computer screens. Um, yes, you will. See, my new SLR has built in HD video but it didn't cross my mind that when you shoot video portrait style with the camera turned sideways that your, um, video runs sideways. Yeah. I did. Four times. But here is just one for you to see. If you have a laptop just turn it on it's side. Hey, the wall was tall...



1 comment:

Pat said...

So, so cool!!!!!!