Friday, July 31, 2009

happy hour


1. gage retaliates against all the sock stealing & toe biting by shooting the dog...after downing the bull.
2. grammy resorts to weaponry to take control of the situation. it does not work.
3. zuzu goes undercover and mom gets a preview of the inevitable goth stage ahead of us
4. rasta poppy reacts to grammy's inability to use a camera. (my apologies to poppy for the inadvertent positioning of this photograph that makes it appear that he is looking at zuzu's arse....but at least she's wearing panties)
5. zuzu the cat practices her downward dog.
6. poppy tries to regain his youth by slithering into gage's size 14-16 dolphins jersey. I know, that doesn't make sense either.
7. pirate zuzu screams *ahoy maties* and takes off before I can get a proper photograph.
8. lucy snoozes with one eye open and a paw on her light saber.
9. seems I've duplicated one of the scenes.

Happy Friday. I hope your weekend is even half as entertaining as our 5 o'clock hour was tonight...

1 comment:

Shauna said...

your friday nights are way cooler than ours!