Sunday, July 5, 2009

good ship lollipop



Seems an unlikely choice, yes, I am fully aware of that. This, however recently became one of Zuzu's new favorite songs. Only after hearing it week after week at the mommy and me ballet class that she always wanted to leave and now can't stop talking about. Isn't it always that way?

I love the way they check in with each other to make sure they've got the words right and how they actually do a pretty nice job harmonizing. Their guitar skills are slightly lacking but they did make for pretty cool props.

And how obvious is it that our house is normally pretty loud and spirited when the puppy just lays down to take a nap in between the two of them? Yes, this happens quite frequently here. And I love it. And fortunately for you I'm only posting one of the ten minutes of video I shot of them this morning. You'll just have to picture the theme to star wars, somewhere over the rainbow, the wheels on the bus & slippery fish yourself. Or patiently wait for another day. Because the show will inevitably go on...

2 comments:

Pat said...

Oh that's so cute!!! Must forward to Uncle Johnny and Aunt Paula. (Glad I didn't get the pink guitar I saw at Toys R Us - thought about it :-) )

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!