Wednesday, July 2, 2008

the future of water

More than a billion people, almost 1/6 of the world's population lack access to safe drinking water. Together, we can help solve this problem. How? Read on...

Today I learned about a company called Xziex. I've still got a lot to learn about the company (and you can expect future blogs) but this is what I do know...

Xziex is the manufacturer of "AWG's" or atmospheric water generators. The machines extract moisture from the atmosphere through a condensation process and transform it into absolutely pure, healthy drinking water. No more tap water, no more bottled water.

Better yet, Xziex is not just a manufacturer of an innovative & ecologically conscience product, it's also a marketing system....and even better still, it's only four weeks old. This means that by joining today, I have positioned myself towards the top.

Check out the simple mission statements below. Then take a minute to log into my new Xziex website. Watch the videos, read the Q & A and if you are at all intrigued then contact me as soon as possible and I'll get the answers you need from the great minds above me. Remember, this is entirely new to me but I can tell you for certain that bottled water is out, a little extra money surely couldn't hurt and...

Timing is Everything.

XZIEX Vision Statement
To provide a PURE opportunity from thin air to help create a healthy, wealthier world.

Provide pure water from thin air to those who are dying of thirst.
Understand our divine responsibilities to help those in need.
Research additional ways we can help heal our planet.
Extend a pure opportunity for a richer life to those who want it.

XZIEX Mission Statement
To use pure WATER from thin air as a means to enrich people’s lives.

Work to provide the best possible customer service and field support in the industry.
Always improve on ways we can positively and effectively impact our distributor’s lives.
To offer an unparalleled Compensation Plan and Business Opportunity.
Educate ordinary people on how to become extraordinary Success Stories.
Remain focused and committed to building a solid company with a rich future.

No comments: