All the movies have gone 3D, I figured we should too. I picked up two packs of this 3D chalk last summer and then we were gifted one more. So today, in the height of our January "Winter", we broke some out and went to town on the driveway.
The chalk comes with the goofy glasses that Gage has on which is probably all you really need for this project (in case you happen to have missed the recycle bin on the way out of the theater or have a child that insists on avoiding it all together... and already own some chalk). Although, I do have to say the colors of these chalks are really, really rich. More so than most regular chalk we've owned.
The 3D effect is most interesting when you use a combination of colors together, like in the block letters or swirly flower you see above. The kids, however, were not so concerned with the 3D effect on the sidewalk. They were more intrigued by how trippy some of the common items in the garage looked. Like the butterfly kite that made them act like they were hallucinating. It was quite comical. Definitely worth the $10 for the chalk. Plus our driveway is simply stunning.


1 comment:
What a great idea! And I LOVE the driveway. But you know how I love kid art. I'd like to hang it up in my house!!!! :0 (Grandma is anonymous)
Post a Comment