Want to know what happens when a sleep walking, sleep talking, feverish boy watches 7 hours of football straight? Well it's not all that surprising. He passes out cold at 8pm (had to wait for game #4 to end, of course). Then, an hour later, his mom finds his door ajar and enters.
He is sitting up in bed. Eyes open but very confused. He looks at her and says, "I have to make a big..."
He stops. She ponders. Does he have to poop? Then she notices the simulated ball handling going on in front of him. It's a play. He's working on a play.
"Lay down and go back to sleep, honey", she says. He lays down.
He looks up at her and asks, "So I have half the field. Who am I against again?" She is convinced. Football fever. And he doesn't remember any of it the next morning. So we'll never know who won...
No comments:
Post a Comment