Monday, May 10, 2010

our kids are weird


Our kids are weird.
And our dog is weird too.
But my video icon is back!

In case you haven't noticed, I've been unable to upload videos to this blog for some time now. Terribly frustrating but clearly it never became a big priority. Until a few days ago when I mentioned it via blog comment to my most useful bloggy friend, Jill, who found the simple solution for me. Ah, it's nice to have motivated friends.

So now my easy peasy link function is gone, and some of the other frilly new features that I'd been enjoying that you probably could care less about, but the video action is back.
Consider yourself warned.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Love it!!!!
(What easy peasy link are we going to miss?)

kristi said...

ah, sorry, that was confusing. the link button is of no use to you, just the blog author so you won't miss a thing!

JCB said...

Love how the children are working together to create their musical masterpiece. And thanks for the shout out. Glad it's fixed.