Monday, August 24, 2009

lip service





Tonight, during the witching hour, Gage *accidentally* kicked his little sister in the mouth. I can't pretend that this is unusual occurrence but I can say that there is usually no blood. Tonight, however, was different. Blood. I hate blood.

Turns out she cut the little skin thingy that resides just over your front teeth, inside your mouth (I'm sure it has a better name than that but I didn't learn that one in Business School). Now the critical phrase to remember here is INSIDE your mouth.

After some ice and a raspberry popsicle, I decided it was safe to run a bath. Zuzu came to greet me in the bathroom a few minutes later looking like this. Apparently her boo-boo needed a band-aide. It was so cute I couldn't help but to just laugh at her. The first words I could muster were, "keep it on...let me go get the camera!"

1 comment:

Pat said...

Oh so precious!! Bless her heart -