Friday, August 14, 2009

vacation all I ever wanted...

Did I forget to tell you that we were going on vacation? Yes, I think I did and well, we did. We're having a lovely time catching up with friends & family and doing everything we can to entertain ourselves while avoiding the completely intolerable heat that is South Florida. Not an easy feat but somehow it's all worth it. I don't really have a heck of a lot to say so here are some photos.

This first one is of the grown women that I often refer to lovingly as "my girls". I can't tell you how long we've been friends cause that would most certainly age us all, but trust me, we go way back and have far more memories than we would all like. All college roommates of one another at some point and this week we took our collective nine kids bowling together. Yeah, I'm still getting over the shock too...


And here are some of the many ways we've entertained ourselves and kept relatively cool over the last few days... (Although the avocado adventure was a pretty sweaty one as it involved baseball bats, soccer balls & a now somewhat battered avocado tree.)

1 comment:

tanglet said...

oh my that's a lrage avocado! and i love zu's shoes! but you knew i'd say that!