Tonight I was laying in bed with Zuzu and as she was fighting sleep she whispered to me, (yeah, so zuzu doesn't really whisper)...she said to me...
zuzu: is everyone sleeping right now?
mom: yes, honey. everyone.
zuzu: is mrs. m (name shortened for privacy reasons) sleeping?
mom: yes, honey. she is sleeping too.
zuzu: in a bed or on the carpet?
mom: in a bed honey, just like mommy's
zuzu: in a bed? in the classroom?
mom: no zuzu, not in the classroom. she has a house. just like us.
zuzu: but where is her house?
mom: it's right near ours.
zuzu: what does it look like?
mom: I don't know honey, probably a lot like ours. Now go to sleep.
zuzu: ok.
2 comments:
I love at this age when they start to kind of understand that other people exist besides themselves... such a cute dialog!! I used to think my teachers lived at school, too.
Sweeeeeeet - she's a little ahead of her age in wondering these things - God bless her..... XO
Post a Comment