Thursday, May 28, 2009

bring it on!



Which is easier, two kids or four? Well, for two hours in the middle of a happy, healthy afternoon I would have to say...FOUR.

Fortunately, my strategic double play date today paid off. The girls locked themselves in Zuzu's room, danced to Barbie & the Backyardigans and dressed up in every costume imaginable. The boys locked themselves in the playroom and gazed stupidly at a Bakugan DVD while clutching at the Bakugans in their hands with true love and devotion. I was not allowed in either room (although my presence was tolerated for about 10 seconds every 10 minutes to check in). It was glorious.

So glorious that for a brief moment I wondered if I shouldn't get a second dog. Then I slapped myself across the face, poked my eye out with a pencil and threw Lucy a treat packed kong.

1 comment:

Pat said...

:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))