No, this is not my first slip n' slide post but really, if the first post didn't make you go to your local big box retailer and snatch one up then maybe this one will. Truly, every family needs one and you might just find them on sale now!
Thanks! I'm writing the post about how it originated now...stay tuned. In the mean time you can click on the custom headers button on the right hand column of the blog for a preview or if you want one of your own. She is working on a header for my other blog now.
2 comments:
I LOVE your new background! I finally posted today, but i REALLYneed th change the header font I am annoyed with!
Thanks! I'm writing the post about how it originated now...stay tuned. In the mean time you can click on the custom headers button on the right hand column of the blog for a preview or if you want one of your own. She is working on a header for my other blog now.
Post a Comment