Saturday, August 23, 2008

simple saturday


He's baaaacccckkkk!

Baby Duke spent the day with us today. Seems he prefers a day full of childish over-stimulation to an empty house and our kids quite like the four-legged entertainment. Have to say, I'm kind of digging the no commitment, part-time arrangement too.

Last time Duke went home I explained to Gage that he would probably miss Duke a lot, but that we'd see him again soon. He proceeded to tell me, "that's ok, we're buying a new puppy for my birthday".

I suppose it's a good thing that he now has his heart set on this birthday gift instead. The countdown has begun...63 days to go. Who wants to bet on whether or not mom and dad will be able to hold him off that long?



And I couldn't help but to include this photo of Zuzu tonight.
There's a new cupcake store in town and there couldn't be anyone happier.

No comments: