skip to main | skip to sidebar
and the beat goes on...

Monday, May 12, 2008

siblings without rivalry

Nope, I haven't completed the book that I talked about here.
Not even close.
I did, however, witness this today at the San Francisco Zoo...
The act was completely void of adult suggestion or participation. It was beautiful and it was rare and it is now archived on blogger for all time. I will refer to it frequently for support when they joyously beat the crap out of each other.

Posted by kristi at 9:40 PM
Labels: kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

ABOUT THIS BLOG

and the beat goes on... is a mother's preservation of life, love, laughter & tears...and any other random little things we encounter along the way

grab my button

grab my button

ARCHIVE

  • ►  2011 (15)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (85)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2009 (198)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (28)
    • ►  March (26)
    • ►  February (27)
    • ►  January (21)
  • ▼  2008 (296)
    • ►  December (35)
    • ►  November (31)
    • ►  October (32)
    • ►  September (34)
    • ►  August (25)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ▼  May (43)
      • magnificent
      • the lily has landed
      • butt-naked princess keyboardist
      • animal crackers in my soup...
      • a visit to reform school
      • "ice, ice baby"
      • the evolution of lunch boxes
      • another local artist
      • chocolate cherry bullseye
      • these make me happy
      • kira kira hikaru
      • improv in the playroom
      • wait for it
      • yeah, yeah baby
      • a new tutu for zuzu
      • parental advisory, explicit content
      • "t.a.g. is it"
      • zuzu's wish list
      • a-maze-ing
      • lost & found
      • grand prize
      • I know, I know...enough already!
      • good morning?
      • page 8
      • trippy website
      • just in
      • "go call everyone, mommy!"
      • zoo memorabilia
      • siblings without rivalry
      • happy mother's day
      • we got the beat
      • royalty at the one show
      • best of show
      • baby earth
      • all I need
      • the perks of evolution
      • achhhuuu!
      • a hip-hop gymnast
      • pretty dresses
      • party in a box
      • ewwwwww
      • "wow I wish I'd done that!"
      • Believe
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  March (23)
 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter