Thursday, December 9, 2010

on the road again

Zuzu packed her own bag for Florida this week (as if). It took me about 30 minutes to convince her that no, we wouldn't be taking her clothes on the plane in her rolling Dora the Explorer backpack, but that I would be sure to take her choices into consideration when I packed the *real luggage*.

I let it sit there packed for a day an half. 
Franky, I was a little nervous to open it.

But last night, in her absence, I did.

She had packed:
Three short sleeve t-shirts (all with rhinestones). 
Three coordinating lightweight skirts (all with ruffles). 
Two short sleeve disney princess nightgowns. 
One pair of socks (also sparkly).
Two pairs of underwear.
One bikini (sparkly). 

I'm actually pretty darn impressed.  
And yes, I will keep my promise (gritting teeth).

1 comment:

rjb said...

Over the river and, oops.....over the USA and through the sky