It's 8pm and Gage decides he wants to organize the bulletin board in his bedroom. Mind you, his "bulletin board" is comprised of nine Ikea magnetic boards hung side by side and they span the entire wall. But, his mind is set and I absolutely detest the clutter that is up there now so I agree to do some quick purging.
The two of us (both obsessive compulsive and openly non-tolerant of disorganization) stand speechless in front of the vast expanse of two year old art projects, team photos, torn sports illustrated pages, used ticket stubs, autographs & tooth fairy notes. I honestly have no clue where to begin. Then he looks at me, dead serious, and says, "well, I'd like to start by taking down April".
He is referring to a handmade month of April calendar that is hanging in prime location at the bottom of the board. On August 10th. The boy's got smarts I tell you. Mad smarts.
He is referring to a handmade month of April calendar that is hanging in prime location at the bottom of the board. On August 10th. The boy's got smarts I tell you. Mad smarts.
No comments:
Post a Comment