Remember when I told you here that Gage had a loose tooth? Yeah, well, I lied. He actually has four loose teeth. All four center teeth are wiggling. Some more than others of course but the dentist advised that Gage learn the words to a new song this Spring. It goes something like this, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth..."
And while we're on the topic of misinformation...
Remember when I said I'd never buy Zuzu a Zhu Zhu pet? Simply because she's a darling little girl and they are annoying battery operated RODENTS with the same name? Well, I did say that. A few times. Even turned down a free one from a friend last fall. Well, yesterday I caved. I can't possibly explain why. All I can say, in my defense, is that I held out FAR longer than I usually do.
Meet Jilly. She's pink. Next on the wish list is "Stinky". Oh, and Gage would like "Captain Zhu". Fortunately no one is interested in the one named "Zu Zu". Yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment