"Oompa loompas don't sing in heaven. They tidy up the clouds."
"My vision of hell is a lentil casserole."
"Vegetarians will be the first to go. That's my plan. Vegans haven't got a hope. 'I eat air, I'm so healthy...' Bollocks!"
"Don't leave the duck there. It's totally irresponsible. Put it on the swing, it'll have much more fun."
"I've got a badger, a dog, a cat, and a sack. Now that I've got 'em you can fuck off. All mine."
While Gage DOES talk in his sleep he is not quite this creative. These are the sleep talking words of a Brit named Adam who is apparently quite a conservative gent when he is not sleeping. His wife, in an attempt to reap some reward from her many sleepless nights, has begun to document his adventures in dreamland. The blog is called Sleep Talkin' Man and it is absolutely side splitting hysterical. R Rated. But hysterical. And they just launched a line of t-shirts too.
1 comment:
:-) I would never sleep...much too interesting to miss...
Post a Comment