Nope, not losing my marbles.
Well, maybe just a little.
Tonight, in fact, I actually seem to have gained a few.
When we returned home from dinner tonight Zuzu decided that we needed a marble jar.
We all needed to be rewarded for good behavior and, when the jar was full, we would have a party.
I was making school lunches for tomorrow.
I got two marbles for doing that.
Gage was watching football highlights on the sofa.
He got two marbles for that.
Zuzu was rewarded for putting on her pajamas and saying thank you.
Among other things.
I just returned from putting the kids to bed.
The marble jar is nearly full.
It took an hour.
So either we were all very, very good.
Or Zuzu really wants a party.
I wonder who's hosting...
1 comment:
it is very good to have the talent in the era of Embroidery Digitizing Service for very good positions.6545&^$%*^67
Post a Comment