Wednesday, March 24, 2010

posting for posterity

Hey, while we're at it, might as well post twice tonight.  You never know, you might not see me again for another month.

Gage was the "Fabulous First Grader" in his class last week.  All of the above documents were done by himself, with no prompting from mom.  And yes, he drew that self portrait at school.  Even I questioned that one.   Anyone surprised by his answer to, "Something I don't like is:"?  (Click on the picture, it gets big enough to read.)  

Also noteworthy is the answer to "When I grow up I think I'd like to:".  After reading his response out loud to me he remarked, "Because I know you won't let me be a football player".  Teach 'em young folks. Teach 'em young...

3 comments:

nomadcraftsetc said...

How sweet!

Pat said...

I'm soooooooo proud of Gage!!! XXOO

Pat said...

I'm soooooooo proud of Gage!!! XXOO